—Jeeze, so many people left when I took a break due to my depression. Love you all too.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
- ★ = You’re my tumblr crush.
- ✿ = I love your blog.
- ✄ = I love you.
- Σ = I want to fuck you.
- ☼ = You’re hot.
- ☁ = You’re beautiful.
- ☂ = You should check out my blog.
- ♕ = You inspire me.
- ♔ = I wish we talked.
- ☯ = I wish we were friends in real life.
- ♋ = I wish you were my mate.
- ♫ = I really think about you ALOT
- ✖ = You’re ugly.
- ☢ = I don’t like you.
- ✡ = I hate you.
- ☠: Your blog sucks, bitch.Inbox Me Symbols
- ½ = How the character feels about people taller or shorter than them
- ± = The character and what they think about math
- † = How the character feels about murder
- @ = How the character appears online
- ¥ = How the character handles money or spends it
- ° = The character’s temperature preferences
- æ = The character and languages (Known or Want to Learn)
- ↔ = The character’s ability to read directions
- ♥ = Character’s preference for relationships (sexuality, type of person, etc.)
- zzz= What time the character enjoys sleep or being awake
- ☂ = Weather the character enjoys
- ♪ = What music the character likes
- ( =①ω①=) = What animals the character likes and if they have a pet/pets
- (・∀・ ) = The character’s emotional state most of the time
- ☆～（ゝ。∂）= How the character greets people
- ⊙﹏☉ = What flusters the character
- (≧∇≦) = What makes the character happy
- (/□＼*)・゜ = What makes the character blush
- (;╹⌓╹) = What scares the character
- （；へ：） = What makes the character cry
- (´ q ` ” ) = The character’s “guilty” pleasure
- （・□・；） = What makes the character uncomfortable
- (*^◇^)_旦 = What the character likes to eat and drink
- ｡ﾟ(TヮT)ﾟ｡ = What makes the character laugh
- (´；Д；｀) = What worries the character
- (⑅ ‘﹃’ ) = What the character daydreams or thinks about
- ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ ) = Friends the character has or would like to make
She stood her ground despite the crawl of goosebumps across her skin. Amy didn’t look away as he stared at her, even if she did shake a little. Her hands clenched into fists at her sides, nails biting into their palms around the flimsy paper to distract her. She wouldn’t show her fear. Couldn’t give in now that she’d started.
A flash of defiance in her eyes, her mouth opened wide to answer.
"Can’t bring the books home, sir. My aunt thinks human studies are rubbish an I’ve already had ta replace them twice. I don’t have time to do the readin between classes. So I’m sorry. I need to make up the grade for my average or else she’s goin to get mad."
The rest of the breath she’d held flew out with a whoosh. A sliver of her confidence went with it, hoping he wouldn’t think she was lying. Her aunt had been furious that she had to take the class at all but Amy loved learning.
—Solid steel grey eyes narrowed as she stood her ground. The Professor hadn’t actually counted on his student being so brave. Despite the small quake that anyone else would have missed, the demon caught the flash of defiance in her eyes. He would give her kudos for standing in the face of his ire and not weeping; he had made quite a few students cry for their parents.
It was quite pathetic.
Straightening his body so that he now towered over the ginger; the Professor opened his mouth. “I’ve had contact with your Aunt prior to you taking this class, Miss Pond.” Hiro began, tail flicking with irritation as he continued his explanation through clenched sharp teeth. “She informed me that what I taught was pointless and if I felt good about myself for teaching such a pointless practice.” The man cleared his throat as he adjusted his glasses, obsidian furred ears angled towards the ginger.
"I will be quite busy over the next semester as my own parents have called me to finish some business. So, I will offer you this."
The demon paused as he turned on his heel and walked back to his desk. Without a word, he began to rummage through his papers until he found a sheaf of thick parchment. “This is a permission slip from Professor Song, as you’re not the first person who’s guardian didn’t agree with my profession.” He fixed his cluttered desk quickly before walking back over to the ginger. River had given him those permission slips after he complain a copious amount of times about students dropping his class.
"I need permission before I permit you to enter my home to be properly and unfortunately," he grimaced as he continued to speak. "be tutored by me." Reaching out a black clawed hand, he handed out the parchment to Amy.
"What your Aunt doesn’t know will help you pass this class."
The permission slip actually explained that Amelia would be tutored at the home of Professor Song sans the truth that she would be tutored by the cat demon. If Hiro gleaned correctly over the years on the elder pond, he knew she wouldn’t be smart enough to look into it, merely happy that her niece wasn’t focusing on such an apparent pointless class.
The man hoped the ginger was aware he didn’t extend this offer to just anyone. But if someone was willing to learn and she would meet him halfway, he would help her pass her class. Even if her aunt had qualms with it, it was a standard and mandatory class. If Amy didn’t pass, she would lose her ability to attend such a prestigious Academy.
It was hard not to laugh and she barely held it in. Leaving her piles scattered on the table, she helped straighten the table. He was really adorable when he was nervous and she didn’t want to scare him off already. It wasn’t always easy being a siren so she was extra careful with her words around the sweet demon.
"Didn’t think anyone else was comin by today. Glad for the company, though."
—Lander’s blonde tail twitched nervously when an apparent uneasy silence fell. He could have sworn she was laughing at him. Flattening his ears, the boy took an uneasy step back and twitched his nose in the air for a moment before she successfully maneuvered his trembling body around the table and plopped next to the ginger. He’d nearly sat on her, but his tail swiped softly across her face.
"I-I d-do w-work here." the servant informed her as he settled comfortably and turned towards the sound of her voice. He could already feel his face heating up, he hadn’t been this close to a female in a long time.